This website is a collection of information about Ledcameroch, a villa in Bearsden which was built about 1857 and stood until 1977. The location is now Ledcameroch Park.

For the history of the district see “New Kilpatrick Parish And Its Story” which is available at Brookwood Library, Bearsden as is a photocopy of the full article by Dr Blodwen Lloyd.

Census Returns, Wills and Statutory Registrations are available at

Post Office Directories are at

The address for the Australian records is

Ordnance Survey maps are at

September 2013